Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Springtime in Brno

This post will probably sound like I took it straight off of Biggs' blog but the sunshine has put me in such a good mood I don't even care.
Spring has finally come to Brno, it's in the 60's and absolutely beautiful. I was walking to class this morning after I had gotten off the tram and MGMT was blasting on my iPod and everything just seemed so perfect. I had my sunglasses on and no jacket. I almost completely blew off class to just walk around in the sun. I then remembered I havn't gone to any classes in about a week and a half and changed my mind. But after class I walked around for a bit, there were little easter stands selling eggs and traditional easter whips (it's a Czech thing) everywhere and everything was so much busier. I alsobought the new Stieg Larsson book today which I think I'm going to go sit out on my balcony and read.
Happy Spring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment